Before You Talk to an Insurance Adjuster or Another Injury Attorney in Las Vegas, Read the Info on this Page
Looking for the best injury lawyer in Las Vegas to handle your claim? Of course. You deserve experienced, quality representation.
You are probably on this page because you or a loved one was seriously hurt in an accident in Las Vegas, Nevada. First and foremost, I am sorry something has happened to you that requires you to potentially obtain legal representation. Suffering a injury in an accident can be a traumatic, life-altering experience.
This is where our firm comes in - we are here to help. The firm's founding attorney, Farhan Ryan Naqvi, was an insurance defense attorney before focusing on his true passion — protecting accident victims. Working on the defense side has actually helped Farhan represent injured victims because he knows the typical tricks and underhanded strategies that the insurance defense lawyers will try to employ against you.
Take Comfort in Our Depth of Personal Injury Experience
Dynamic, Aggressive, and Resourceful Legal Representation
Our law firm's founding attorney, Farhan Naqvi, was an insurance defense attorney before focusing on his true passion — protecting accident victims. He soon joined Nevada's largest personal injury law firm where he litigated more than 200 cases. His extensive experience is the foundation of our boutique law firm committed to protecting accident victims' rights.
At Personal Injury of Nevada, we are dedicated to helping accident victims obtain medical care, rehabilitation services, and the maximum compensation possible. But in the larger sense, we give our clients hope and the opportunity to rebuild their lives.
Schedule a free initial consultation. We treat our clients like family with accessible, hands-on service 24/7. Call our law firm today at 702-553-1000 to meet with our law firm's experienced attorney.
The Advantage We Bring to Your Case
Personal Injury of Nevada offers clients several benefits, such as:
- Deep and broad experience - Attorney Naqvi has successfully handled hundreds of challenging cases, totaling millions of dollars and protecting accident victims and families who tragically lost loved ones in wrongful death accidents.
- We do what it takes - Our firm out-works, out-prepares and outperforms the other side. We do what it takes to maximize our clients' compensation.
- We charge lower fees - Other law firms can charge fees of up to 50 percent of the recovery. At Personal Injury of Nevada, we put our clients and their health first. Our fees in most cases range from only 25 to 33 percent of the settlement.
- We advance the costs - Many law firms ask clients to pay for costs during their case. But we advance all costs while your case is pending.
- Attentive personal service - You will work directly with an experienced attorney throughout your case. We will answer your questions and return your phone calls promptly. Personal Injury of Nevada is committed to providing clients with exceptional service and effective results.
- With you until the end - Many personal injury law firms "farm-out" critical parts of cases to other firms. At Personal Injury of Nevada, we stand by our clients throughout the entire legal process — we know your future depends on our performance.
Bringing Intensity and Resourcefulness to Your Case
Some personal injury law firms operate like a "mill", providing poor customer service and mediocre results. But, we handle a limited number of cases, allowing us to provide exceptional representation and results. We devote our full energy to every case. We are creative, resourceful and always focused on the goal — to maximize accident victims' compensation.
Schedule a Free Initial Consultation
Contact our law firm by e-mail or call us at 702-553-1000 to schedule a free initial consultation. We are compassionate, yet aggressive when protecting accident victims and families who lost loved ones in fatal accidents.
We do not charge a fee if we do not recover compensation for you. Located in Las Vegas, our firm serves clients throughout the State of Nevada.